The CJPME Foundation is a federally-incorporated Canadian charitable organization. Financial transactions between The CJPME Foundation and individuals and other parties may take place for a number of reasons. Individuals may:
- make a donation to the initiatives and work of The CJPME Foundation.
- advance pay for a ticket to a CJPME Foundation-hosted event.
- pay for informational resources, like books, flyers, cards, pamphlets, CDs and related items.
The CJPME Foundation return, refund and/or cancellation policies for the above transactions may differ, and are described below.
Policies for Donations
The CJPME Foundation collects donations on its website to fulfil its mission. If an error were made in connection with an online donation, the donor should contact The CJPME Foundation at email@example.com. The CJPME Foundation will endeavour to promptly correct any such error, and if necessary, make any refund or correction that is appropriate.
If you change your mind about donating online to The CJPME Foundation for any reason, The CJPME Foundation will honour your decision as long as you request a refund (return of donation) within 8 calendar days of the date on which you made the contribution. Refunds will be issued as a credit to the credit card used for the original donation, less 10% to cover administration costs, and any expenses related to transferring the refund. To request a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies for Ticket Purchases
The CJPME Foundation sells tickets on its Website to provide constituents the opportunity to reserve a seat for The CJPME Foundation events.
All tickets for The CJPME Foundation events are fully refundable for 72 hours after purchase, up until one week before the event, or when you buy an equivalent number of tickets from us of equal or higher price. The standard policy for other ticket vendors is “No Refunds or Exchanges.” Nevertheless, if something comes up closer to the event and you can't make it, contact The CJPME Foundation at email@example.com, and we’ll do what we can to help.
For Cancelled Events: The CJPME Foundation will provide an automatic refund for tickets bought online or by phone using your purchase payment method. If you bought your tickets at a retail location, or from a representative of a partner organization, please return them at the same location, or to the same representative for a refund.
For Rescheduled Events: We will contact you with the new date, time and location for the event. If you can’t make the new date, The CJPME Foundation will provide a refund upon request. Such requests must be made prior to the date of the event.
Policies for Purchase of Informational Resources
The CJPME Foundation sells informational resources on its Website to promote better public understanding of issues according to its mission. Orders for such resources will be placed via Internet, and the following policies will apply:
- Order cancellations will be considered if the request is made to The CJPME Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of placing an order. Cancellations must contain the following: first name, last name, order information, telephone, and email address. This information must be identical to the corresponding information originally submitted on your order. Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of orders, providing the order has not already been shipped out. If the cancellation was received after the order was shipped, The CJPME Foundation will refund the merchandise total less shipping.
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective items, complaints must be made to The CJPME Foundation’s customer service staff at email@example.com. For all items, the matter must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of items. Damaged goods will be refunded or replaced as deemed appropriate by The CJPME Foundation customer service.